Re: [600MRG] LF: SlowJT9 update (v0.9.12.5)

To: [email protected], [email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [600MRG] LF: SlowJT9 update (v0.9.12.5)
From: k3mf <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 14:40:15 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aol.com; s=a2048; t=1545939740; bh=YmFcw5a6rzo8hTrZTLmhFkVtos3BL8Gzmg4yw8RGlnA=; h=Date:Subject:In-Reply-To:From:To:From:Subject; b=tLl9WIJFJoPZpZ3c42aSZqRX6rX6OqIkTKvaPTD7OxWPLmlcWBxfpEdZUoTBOY8/2wv/BGlyYXCFYii4aiHTLiJxHaL0dNJfSgsHIFVM6IWCpo1Ri17qBj7E2OVbih6aQvycx61orajTenwWbpZZxBI/Zzib8WDbfFH6g7utCHgCN6N0SWsmU1C6f/55rQmvwXuJZ4X3PMk4MDTA41V5ey+K9G9aTJ/ASrxR8qJYDoMZMeZqENTWIz67actYA/dOHQNW/oxEnnvq+TTJEJgmPgTN0ti9hAvVqS8tlWggmxPgwsv0IvGGBUAdEnyUWRX945pwnrlrv/PuW/9tDn9KAQ==
Sender: [email protected]
I will be testing JT9-5 tonight on 136.000 khz 830 hz audio. Starting 0000 UTC 2nd cycle.
Please send reports to [email protected]

73,
Wayde K3MF

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9+.