Re: LF: Re: LF results

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: LF results
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 20:47:44 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul, merry christmas

Thank you for the detailed explanation. Much apreciated !
I thought it was impossible to make it work that way but using the Rx feature
you did it very cleverly
U3S firmware has endless features. And many users tried different configurations

I have a U3S still unfinished and may be it has the right firmware to use it in
the way you explained
Will be very helpful to combine Tx in WSPR-2 and WSPR-15 now that PA is rebuild
and the mosfets
have proper heatshink

I keep transmitting WSPR-2 at 3A RF. A lot of humidity here but using the inner
section from RG213
coax as vertical line of the antenna, it cured the problems with arcs and
sparks to the fiberglass mast

73 de Luis
EA5DOM