LF: Re: Spec Lab Transmit

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Spec Lab Transmit
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 16:56:49 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1545343011; bh=609cV1DR1ruBJdgWl434FC2mbwkif43Y0XL6e6SQ/gs=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=QQcdhgpYTVqE9By8eHp0u0XW0OTrdLVviQqxEXOfhYKmx8mviggN9MJfTliHdQWc/ AjBzp5KTaRd0T7k9lHon+ZaySG3m+8u5EsrG8GzBfv7R3xheI2Z9vCFHYiks0sQB5F psBThrxOcw77zZFrr0n0/8ms2eCb0j1U2SAMmtY+6kFMhp2i69mH9E2b+nEsPROYd0 WB+kS6hKKMSwENyMMX5R9no89/96OD0H9tqMVCQ3tTdVKAhAvP1PSUOEEOvjjmPvpo fVjDmxTeXnPpfy+lqHR0xHLimIq+FhkP7A+0FatqYTMoVS8ha9x1tZtEKeHNO/zl7u OqCfMdQZc2Vhw==
Sender: [email protected]
Eric

In the Spectrum Lab Components window (Components>Show Components) is the DAC showing green? If not, you may need to right click on it and enable it.

Jay W1VD

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric NO3M" <[email protected]>