LF: Re: SlowJT9 update (v0.9.12.3)

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: SlowJT9 update (v0.9.12.3)
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 17:28:34 +0000
Accept-language: nl-BE, en-GB, en-US
Sender: [email protected]

It seems I did a bit too much copy& paste.

Although the text says http://472khz.org/SlowJT9/ the link behind it is still to the old installation file (http://472khz.org/SlowJT9/SlowJT9_setup.exe).

Please try http://472khz.org/SlowJT9/ ( if requyired copy and paste it to your broswer).

My appologies for the inconvenience.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T