Re: LF: LF and VLF EbNaut

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF and VLF EbNaut
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 12:22:42 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus, Domenico and EbNauters,

Very pleased with these results and to see the autodetectors in
operation. To me, receiving EbNaut is more challenging than transmitting and automation is a good innovation.

The 'transmission' at 0200 was with no carrier. Perhaps the brush on
the variac became intermittent when the power was reduced.

Congrats all around and to Paul for bringing us so close to the Shannon limit.
4 watts TA is remarkable.

A 7 character message will start 1700ut and each following hour with
the variac set to give 50 watts.

The snowplough just drove by and filled my driveway again!

73
Joe VO1NA