Re: LF: More on unstable antenna R

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: More on unstable antenna R
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 14:03:00 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1543842182; bh=jNBbV1AUujGXEpFm+9y9/lpCp3YotLiennRNPE7MEpQ=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=qNzrgeWzhZG47tTwXysyHnY+plM614DtN/5MHjCEvUEKsLH907YK+tXTLVQVamxW1 azO4HcpPulAukVV6ZAAe6/nJ/oGp5m2NysZwP3w/i3ezhusbye9gpUuuPy98rXtVQG rxGIheJqTOZUUbfzR7x/3YhvW9ZGZ+kGYmSQHO+5Ls6Rma/sHcSiRB7Wkn43tZjFyQ SyKOXqPPsa6yU0wf36dNQ+8EZc4xH2I8monIKptBD/85SEQVhcdMKtTTF0JYqcXwvF qLXfS3JVmb/HVckPeZXG+AqEoonSqyPWDh3pXXto/r7JunljZPKJ0LIeaqo8AdpWwz bii/gb5zB0N/A==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul,

How do you measure your antenna current? I know, the scope. But do you measure across a small shunt resistor or do you use a current xfmr or something else?

73, Stefan