AW: VLF: 8270

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: VLF: 8270
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 17:35:50 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
Yes Paul, Im testing since some weeks: Nothing to be seen on your grabber. Some
days ago I took down a huge tree growing near the horizontal wires of the
aerial: et voila here we are.
I noticed the phase jumping up and down some dgrs. Im trying to find the fault.
but the coming days I will put some more wires into the air because the field
strength seems to be vy weak in comparison to earlier years.

have fun

Uwe/dj8wx

-----Original-Nachricht-----