LF: RE: Elad FDM-DUO on LF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Elad FDM-DUO on LF
From: "Clemens Paul" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 21:48:33 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
 Hi Andy,

I would connect a sig gen to the RX port and probe the port with a storage
scope.
Feed  the low power TX port into a 50 Ohm termination and probe it with the
second
channel of the storage scope.
Then key the TX and look if the RX port is shorted during transmission and if
so,
if there's sufficient delay between RX port shorting and start of transmission.

73
Clemens
DL4RAJ