Re: LF: LF EbNaut tonite

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: LF EbNaut tonite
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 06:25:38 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1542021940; bh=YA1xP/zPsCJuGNYSx5UtAic8WDMBo9RDh0kKBj13gCs=; h=Received:Received:From:Subject:To:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Date: Message-ID; b=l1eYUOF1qmdxh71ceqHSYjLZSup5fyzjWVCnwBRWOmoUyQyP6HIeqZc1qLEfR2zrs GBJvWmsBukjHmz+R90klsTgB5O+o10YHfmV8Vd+1ZjESg392Bj+viqJ0ojPBnxW4Sz TIvLKL0kn/BwuT8soShQT9PHdeMtJie7qfifa3iklvf+fGcH2ehOqbhctJn5v3yiMs hZbVrjjiQRErbrEtkWzIdnw7hdJLSiihkp+zgtDuLYgYe3gKXkzeprFE2eDJyRuXDM xok+00i4E8d/eFqKefQ/6mZQs91WWMNGLbrUeT5qN36FZrAQFfWXbHOSq0ViEpiW6j rTI5mwOFg83iw==
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan

Didn't monitor WSPR earlier in the evening so can't speak to condx to EU. Most of your transmissions produced no decodes (unexpexcted) ... there were no decodes of Marcus. N1BUG was running WSPR about 28 Hz below your frequency. His signal is quite strong here and elevated the noise floor at your frequency as evidenced by the waterfall. Next time on EbNaut, maybe move out of the WSPR band ;~).

Jay W1VD