LF: Re: bounceio

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: bounceio
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 20:43:37 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Jim I am not aware of a member called pdseng.com, but as I have explained before we have not admin access to the blacksheep group. People can subscribe and unsubscribe. If someone subscribes then changes their address distributed mail will bounce. This used to be silent but the bounce message is intercepted and fired back at the sender with adds. The company (noconnection to groups.io it seems) has been advised they do not have authority to intercept messages not address to them and they are committing a criminal offence. Of course they take no notice. I have not seen one of these messages for a while.

Best Wishes
Alan
G3NYK
(Moderator of the Yahoo Group)