Re: LF: SAQ

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: SAQ
From: Lawrence Galea <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 12:48:03 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=1Rtd9OWjroRI4qHSmUn3G1Fb5XouCxEWK+uG6zu4P54=; b=DRoQNuQnBnUGLroP8aWiohhyKTDnIUtfo10w83uOMVGDgXx6FwIDo+58mExTvOg+1y H498aTFEeZ5UWxnXjng16hgdgbHhnsH2yYLHyTTLO37NmkGWu1/KBSirV5J6DItoth8k X/VWwvlNLO0zGYuSeCe+QquH5hiFDaPbc+xuOe7uD2pcMce4W85mVVSnH4uZnRxsomUT NLPe6IyCKDT6Zbi+Yh1/jVoXRvv0kzqV8ZWRAb950l5VNnkcovHIni2VxiHZ5S7pm5ID DWQgpwIyrAVka8HstgmUE0acc8xVGPsu1UjQ9FW8q2aM767E2vuJ/f+vflN8CXBmEiuB MWgQ==
Sender: [email protected]