Re: LF: leaving Yahoo??

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: leaving Yahoo??
From: Tony Baldwin <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 17:49:00 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Did I really get Yahoo and Google mixed up?
I blame it on the lack of brain cells ;-)
Tony.

On 14/10/2018 17:31, Tony Baldwin wrote:
Please do Alan, as soon as possible.
Yahoo are too focussed on money grabbing .. eg, Google Maps on WSPR.
Sorry, I know you said respond  if you DON'T want to move, but I wanted to comment anyway.
Tony, EI8JK