Re: LF: a little EbNaut TX test from JN64bw

To: LF Group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: a little EbNaut TX test from JN64bw
From: Riccardo Zoli <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 23:49:16 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=sG7v62Jdgknjm4xO+dsuIaka/WbVNsp1zV3IuM9FSFA=; b=GsG1zJCX48hNrcbLctldd2EEvVZLal/YfDhwWUDV2VDQDz0GV1TRJAyEBrff7k2iec bFyIddpZpiG0E5bMg2onirYIptqaJvo8OTFac5gBiofUkUe/uEZy9dFhpgvYjyN7xW79 okktKDAK227ZRW7mVBm2pUNQaGLJ1tQe0pxEqZ27oCrP8xfSFgRrhIrea9HjhBO5yO9f Kziv/bQtNupVUkVakRy+4S9D0aeghS2oY2eoLwa4w1sf+OSe+F6H/Cb7DRe4yvCkwoxH Oh7XTJ0UYYCOQK2dmOWI3C9gEludRtIkFRchDqIRznWXcC8lqUS1cqZIIbirfzWO0Wtm vX5Q==
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan, Paul, Tom, LF & VLF

Stefan, thanks for report. The glitches was caused by the PC audio: I'm using Spectrum Lab (GPS PPS & audio PLL configuration) and a PSDR session generating IQ signals for my SDR. I think some lags was created in the VAC connection between the two programs; I'm troubleshooting that. Please, Stefan: how many times have you seen that glitches on your decodes?

Paul: beautiful pics! Congrats for your new home made antenna.

About VLF, in the next days I will schedule some transmissions.

See you.

All the best

Riccardo IW4DXW

P.S.: Congrats Stefan (and Edgar) for your great achievements @ 17470.1 Hz!

Il Lun 24 Set 2018, 17:06 Paul Nicholson <[email protected]> ha scritto:

 >  Will you also transmit on VLF again soon?

I too would like to see some VLF signals!  Some carrier perhaps?

Am currently testing a new active antenna prototype,

  http://abelian.org/vlf/tmp/180924-481.jpg
  http://abelian.org/vlf/tmp/180924-485.jpg
  http://abelian.org/vlf/tmp/180924-487.jpg

It is simple, low cost, and is very sensitive.

Overall length 60cm, final will be a little shorter, maybe
50 to 55cm.

--
Paul Nicholson