AW: LF: EA5DOM EbNaut Tx test in 137.485

To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: EA5DOM EbNaut Tx test in 137.485
From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 21:06:13 GMT
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aol.com; s=a2048; t=1537736777; bh=j0A6NuaiL616xEMooQVg0wiUP7Z8Y1b9ee1/MsHamRE=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:From:Subject; b=k6Puzy2ePEmsxEvN+D1/4O1jp2a90ZsMJtg8ykDeysGZmN6N7qzBMOJiGvm6JjOI6e1zdX2qmP9n1KS8c621Tl8cXTEXFvStutkTLK7NuoLNpH7FxjFZegKmONQg1/Vt39hu9wx5mQiNNdRk36B4KSe2B6GGbmKnZ/Ud31cGFteUdfnOqSDoht3Syp+dJaDyyAMl1rBNtpKMkSnJ5X7MRB8nYRjEyn7BXoOhcdu6FGQiOtu3UFPO9MbwSppf5COsYmAbRdU+wM/IHlTFbPSRlAEp3mz0lCWRBji0JIH9gpJ3O7BLevwVTO1+9i+I+RdwcuGZ1zvgYFBBX0QoJ/rOYQ==
Sender: [email protected]

I think that the 1 Hz spaced lines are 2nd order intermodulation from two time signals in the active antenna, 77.5 + 60 = 137.5 kHz. Moving by 0.5 Hz between two lines would solve the problem.

73, Markus (DF6NM)