Re: LF: Sine wave/Sq wave

To: LineOne <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Sine wave/Sq wave
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 15:50:42 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=TAeTh62GfxIOGy1gaEnOUm4IkGmazbbpJHVe09t+teA=; b=DFXp+LZ1khEJUOO0kmrEPASeEVAD7ur1PufiM91ZD4IjDOWDalbsDZxPpnxQGUSmLf pTZIROheG+8aek9QVTZMN3RlfXYcgDf1K1myeeEaIcWZKUUGtEmcgu3es0HOtRKdVErP nyHwWB1ebx8Vja/VkimXD07uMoSxOp1ZYlaE/s4aq2aAxR/BE5ZAR9d/dz2zJxEKbcIe 2CUEION+lt4Wo+iB5d9xfGiAf2l4tsmfo1qSGNINCYAEcVYlGhz4DSsRSznlz7uXRkEm oB4fdfw7KQ2gObZYTKleyISKKVefdqcPFDj3l6kDrZHB27tsKupB/iPb5IWIryUNbBi7 8jpA==
Sender: [email protected]
When I did this, for the -4dBm out from a DDS source, I designed a custom filter for the DDS anti-aliassing that had asymmetric termination impedances and provided a voltage step-up. (AADE filter designer allows this option)    Then into a  line receiver - I forget which type exactly, there are millions all suitable.  Built back in 2000 or thereabout and still working to this day on 137kHz. For low level from a transceiver output, you could use a step up transformer into, say 300 ohms, for a voltage magnification of 2.5 ish