Re: R: LF: Antenna environment changes

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: R: LF: Antenna environment changes
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2018 10:23:45 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1536135830; bh=x+p4vGCk7EcMMS2JoOIGENALrNpw1Wb+MGzCwYqoLKA=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=AVR2sNe0yC3GDsdi73YyJeysFp5PK2UpjyYSzz0Ug3asxEUUSsIYLLJzVJIM/gqu/ JmDHKnc1/iQDzt20oO/A2C67hdQ/xKiULVMCI3dXv0TRug4IF0I7S5PBCmJRRqXOpr yfQE64E2agEZauhJCelAg8jneX8CIud8Ve/bhxOV0AUrjmTROzi9EPsS9w0DZlmfjm ftYZYIP7dJumSHmCJNyRpG4mdSShJ4zBtGyyrUgTI1kUDXxys3J2eplKZRkQ6maOkd xx1b/XHXweyHTg8Ka7Sh3JqTUMujcdqRTYHUaNH3xmWWts2WT2xTQzYcDfz/CTUl8Q HpwKGqX24VDBA==
Sender: [email protected]
Paul,

did the LF loss resistance drop after mowing the grass?
Someone should try to roll out household aluminium foil completely within a radius of the height of the antenna to see how it loweres the losses :-) Not so expensive actually.

73, Stefan