SV8CS-LF: TXing 2200m resumed

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: SV8CS-LF: TXing 2200m resumed
From: "SV8CS-Spiros Chimarios" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 10:15:03 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi, Paul.
I hope to have a qso with you next month on 136 KHz.
I will monitor WSPR-2
73, Spiros
SV8CS

-----Original Message----- From: N1BUG
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 09:06
To: [email protected] ; [email protected] ; Discussion of the Lowfer (US, European, & UK) and MedFer bands
Subject: LF: TXing 2200m resumed

Since last night I am transmitting on 2200m again. WSPR2 for now. I
I will try now to be transmitting almost every night from before my
sunset until after sunrise in westernmost Europe. Mostly WSPR2 (I
think) but some nights I will do WSPR15 and some nights DFCW around
137.779.

When we get more into the "low QRN season" I will be ready for QSOs
on CW, JT9, DFCW and if necessary QRSS. For now it is still very,
very noisy here! I am still trying to get the old software for
'slow' JT9 modes to run, but seems almost hopeless...

73,
Paul N1BUG