LF: RE: Re: running a quick test beacon on 472.9. G7NKS. testing my r

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: running a quick test beacon on 472.9. G7NKS. testing my revised Hafler PA set up.
From: James Cowburn <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 07:33:14 +0000
Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=DqO5l381r1Br47RMLSTE23b1Irv0swRqEoNsidfpMNk=; b=IRti2hTHJSyuoqg5eJi6uI3/wykbCOKYkDSgHDsefGuQePr7iGHVK+TxlEB0gCehZFY/s0CwqQ1/xV3B9pSMWONQLxFj/mtY9DSs1WVLF4NPHgWgMo+V3Ynljrk2yIrbRPy0VcH7uIgOwcrhRWrX0Tt+ND0rg8DGGQzCz5AlwVv97KNvh8xv4jb8egwl8nCBPZWbWxISug51R4f8/1FgyYfv0w4mdS+jERvo8HWxwX2VrfntV19yEE5mOmaMKdBs8Ylw9UyNk0U0WvnGfS92MnlTAC137WC2sw/j1pWhNs584y0tIRMq9drilWI8UrBAjnS23riMiApbH+Hs9ug+PA==