LF: Around the World - AWLF

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Around the World - AWLF
From: Alex R7NT <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 19:33:45 +0300
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=S2j3JfpP6+DPJ2/+JVIjR9x6RZCXZRjt0k42UaoahnE=; b=F9w+JiQHOdu+PGjUvRT2fCtbDlchEYGgsFH3V4S3WWRk0VAKY3tik+rL5HbKNRbq6b IwVVZ1ZKnLQFVvDwNZI7bjqZkdNbKfCNvv0bOfgH72yWyxTmsinCwq6XJ8hP59EwsU2s VLtesi0hzmrS95gR/LbIcdNFIo6m3fYRps04ZhhWUP8yPVf3MKta0IIxSAoWfN0OE/0w Wo/wHhMts5b3ScgBxYlQMkqEbnJ9w7tL9q6UJnJYfGO00WRvydx5oBoWipa/8aMQDqd4 GbrBigCSHIYfIlyBOrmt2AGs78lX0AWAhHHsfCE9liD92WW5Qp3vkkWK2vMRfiscMBkT o+nA==
Sender: [email protected]
Dear LF operators,

I have an idea maybe even crazy :)
We have not objective evaluation criteria of LF operators now. Each operator determines for himself subjective evaluation criteria.
I propose you a version of objective evaluation of results leading LF operators - Around the World on LF - AWLF .

The selected total QRB (SUM km) of personal 1way QSOs, the variety of  Mode used and the Date of achieving a certain result are selected as the rating criteria.
Summary QRB (SUM km) are counted for QSO no less 5000 km separate to TX and RX.
Only first QSO of operator that have been on the one QTH-locator is considered into rating by fulfilling the requirements of QRB and Mode Cat.

All QRB of the operator QSOs are summarized and added to variable part "AWLF Rating" with last date of updating.
Coefficient AW is AW = SUM km / 40075,
SUM km is summary QRB of all QSOs, 40075 is the leght of the circumference of the Earth along the equator in km.

If AW of operators is reached a multiple 1,2,3…., the operator will be placed into invariable part "AWLF Hall of Fame".
The place in the "AWLF Hall of Fame" is determined by the  of reaching the whole value of the coefficient AW (1, 2, 3 ...) and remains unchanged.
The full information of rules you can find on 136.73.ru/h_aw
I believe that not all new AWLF data have gotten into my database. Therefore, I will be grateful for any new corrected AWLF data. Look at the AWLF Rules
Please publish them to rsgb_lf_group or send me an email to r7nt.73 "at" gmail.com

"Around the World on LF" ( AWLF ) has been developed by "Best QSOs" http://136.73.ru/h_qso . AWLF considers more data now.

73! Alex R7NT  136.73.ru