AW: LF: EbNaut Test tonight

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: EbNaut Test tonight
From: "Joe" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 17:52:02 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan, LF,

a new attempt.

Coding 4K17A CRC16

Symbol period: 0.5 Sec

Length 387 characters

Start: 16:00 UT

73 Joe

Von: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von DK7FC
Gesendet: Montag, 16. April 2018 14:59
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Re: LF: EbNaut Test tonight

Hi Joe,

That message lasts to long for my permanently running SL instance. Try to stay below 35 minutes.
You can always check the message length from this page: http://abelian.org/ebnaut/calc.php?sndb=30&snbws=0.022&snmps=&code=4K19&sp=0.5&crc=16&nc=387&submit=Calculate
(Or you can calculate it for yourselfe).
You seem to have no 180 deg phase shift again, it is rather 120 deg.
I'm getting no decode although the SNR seems to be very high.
Also the decoder already uses 10 GB RAM. I have 16 GB available. So we will have problems with 1000 characters. But you can try 4K17A, that should work :-) I see your transmission on my OPDS grabber. The signal occupies about 3 Hz already :-)
See attachment.

73, Stefan