Re: LF: Fwd: New Release - WSQCall with Synchronous Decoder

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Fwd: New Release - WSQCall with Synchronous Decoder
From: Domenico IZ7SLZ <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 19:25:18 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=53TwlWtWezQ34lBtnWAuAtw0TPozYvDLRxjFkWNCOYg=; b=NyYTAFQa4YddvXOWmkLrUFnk1Bl72+Se3Wti0aU+vUx3dNL70Yyo6ivnawHR/pCwHy 3XscP8sUowxN2qarGRUvc42xQ/Gjvj9IzYM30fejykTQmO8Q/9/DoVop9MC3AMRL+wrI ZWGwTfZi6jqy39Rnmv0eb090apOcdwMKv+GZ/gAMNhXG+lybZB/yRFc6nKegTa6b7h52 GmLjIAj0039wQcSraUYlXeuTiuUB1ldJvsVdO0y9oF0KOSW/H1CnnJqVe55ATN7a9cPM N0L9ALFQGaR+Ph/wc4YK3IrcNjZNbDIx+1R4NKOI25MXbTF/KGWfOHV4hmoYRuSqZzK/ IiXQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi group,

Thanks to Wolf for sharing these informations.
I have downloaded the program that is running ok here.
I'm reading the notes on synchronous decoder and testing various functions. Now cq-ing on MF dial 474.000 kHz USB + 1500 Hz.

73, Domenico iz7slz