R: Re: LF: EbLaunch - an easy application for managing Window's EbNaut-r

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: Re: LF: EbLaunch - an easy application for managing Window's EbNaut-rx
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 19:34:08 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: [email protected]
a bit of talian ;-) and compliments to Rik because he was able to be
successful even with no knowledge of Italian ;-)

Chris the message you got was telling you that the install was
interrupted before the process was completed and therefore it failed.
The message tell you then that you can execute again the install launch
and thus completing the installation.

GL :-)

Marco IK1HSS