Re: LF: EbLaunch - an easy application for managing Window's EbNaut-rx

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: EbLaunch - an easy application for managing Window's EbNaut-rx
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 13:41:14 +0000
Accept-language: nl-BE, en-GB, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Paul, all,

Installed OK under Win8.
The first I tried I also ran into some error, but just because I clicked the
buttons that "seemed right" (the button at the bottom of the pop-up messages)
without trying to read (and understand) the instructions.
Eventhough I don't know Italian, on the second try I did the effort to (try to)
read the instructions.
Based on my French and (long-time ago highschool) Latin I managed to click the
right buttons ;-)
The attached screenshot shows where I missed the first time (the green button
is the right one).

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T