Re: LF: EbNaut March 31 / April 1

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut March 31 / April 1
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 17:42:44 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Ric, all,

if I can get it all to work I will join you tonight:

137520.000 Hz, 5 char, 8K19A CRC 16, 3 second symbols, start time 22:00, 23:00 etc (first half hour), duration 0:25:36

Hope that 2.00 Hz spacing (orthogonal modulation) between us will be ok as we are both on the European side.

A test transmission has started at 21:30 (i.e. second half hour)

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)