Re: LF: K3RWR LF EbNaut Trial #2

To: LF Group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: K3RWR LF EbNaut Trial #2
From: Riccardo Zoli <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 19:56:22 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=X8c7y2iN14MpiQmY1nb2DK921lQNMqqO2qzhXk1ncPM=; b=vD7vo4a/hkyDuPip8/Jnm9jq9Ga+q5AmdDyF0gUugvLdv/gymkzqAtUc7viITdgmgf U4jF00s7nAi2PhlRvYglNia/Q3K5VK1UVNL3Mr+tPVuw4MPKO+Gm/QmpMTegQeC8hhxX Pcw5Z7oDDsPD7hfMGQ1eetbvzHnpK1NVALlAdqJ2CrpRRc5xkibOO1LJvTm7NPCUYCGj 9Cgrc9XdpE8uNw/9oPMbM2sSrUd3BsdqOzYmI2HoyCB8vtsT3eQmABEhJRFL+TmGUplT HVQDwwtMYBRd6cAs39RqkXOPp8dsFvGFZusVUxgT+qoognmsxAhEt/TkblHfyv8/bPol /SZA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi LF,

Yes, Stefan, with a unique recording file started manually and normal OpDS settings ("Wolf method").
Many thanks and GE all.

All the best

73 de Riccardo IW4DXW