LF: AW: 136.173 overnight

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AW: 136.173 overnight
From: "Joe" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 20:10:31 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Mike,

sorry, I was out all day, otherwise I would have answered earlier.

Thanks for the screen shots, I didn't expect to cross the pond. Since the lightning strike last July, I've only been in the air with a makeshift antenna, 15m high, with 6 top loads. That goes very well on MF but LF is another story.

The conditions were also not promising, the geomagnetic storm had its highest intensity in the LF core time

Beschreibung: cid:image001.png@01D3C423.DEFABC70

Tonight I send with approx. 800 Watt = < 0.4 W ERP in DFCW 90, maybe you can receive me again.

73 GL

Joe

DF2JP