Re: LF: BUG R7NT and XDV

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: BUG R7NT and XDV
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 11:35:11 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
On 03/24/2018 11:10 AM, Laurence KL7 L wrote:
> Early with BUG warming the U3S up and strong sig from Alex
>
> http://kl7l.com/BUG3.jpg

In order to take control of timing between DFCW90 message cycles on
the U3S I had to set frame to zero and use spaces to pad the
message. This means no GPS frequency calibration is ever performed
and it starts sending immediately when switched on. It had been off
for several hours and you can clearly see the result. It settles
down nicely after a few minutes.

Next time I will let it warm up a while before I actually want to be
copied somewhere. :-)

73,
Paul N1BUG