Re: LF: Great signal from N1BUG in Germany last night

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Great signal from N1BUG in Germany last night
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 06:32:54 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Thank you Hartmut. That is the most amazing copy of my signal so
far. I'm very happy to have those in my collection of captures.

I was also copied by G4DMA and DK7FC. I think also some traces at
DF6NM again.

After the switch to DFCW90 it takes more than 30 minutes to send my
call sign. I discovered my QRP Labs Ultimate 3S will not repeat more
than once per hour no matter what I set for the "frame" parameter.
My solution was to insert a space character in the message after my
call sign and set "frame" to 00. This means that I had no GPS
frequency calibration between transmissions, but it seems to be
stable enough without it.

At DFCW60 my call sign fits in less than 30 minutes and it repeats
OK using "frame" 30 with a GPS cal.

73,
Paul N1BUG