RE: RE: LF: LU1DOW soon in MF/LF

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: RE: LF: LU1DOW soon in MF/LF
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 18:01:18 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All, LF

More comments in behalf of Oscar, LU1DOW and his thanks for the interest in his
work

Rik: Oscar included class B in the PA just for testing some linear modes if
there is any future need. It is true that DFCW do not need linear PA

Marco: It is not a modified PA. The output was designed as a simple PL circuit,
so to resonate it in LF with the coil shown in the pictures it was necessary to
add
a high capacity in parallel with the plate tunning capacitor. High voltage mica
capacitors are used there

Stefan: Oscar will be happy to make tests in EbNaut as soon as possible and he
is very grateful for your help and good advices

73 de Luis
EA5DOM