LF: Antenna splitter question

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Antenna splitter question
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 22:20:44 +0000
Cc: [email protected]
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:cc:subject:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=p02UETOohygIExKNlxjbIKn3GXWCt6RUyDropYr9mHg=; b=gFv3icwGn/i+SsOs28ERH+G2S+ogZHodZXsxB8Lj+0C4XbPABfQnNtsbhFb+O5ZYST DyWAVY83k98vZY0SBEKE6xyBqqGWKmOoffzs3Ppys9N+KIsOsLnd+SuQI6Z84JYVuDwG TEkOZnRZgs2pgnGDr0p8Y77koSMzwVS67aYGdhu9xjdYwIJC7zzfVeaWXmvYDuTkEveJ cGSkeiR3UZYBUPEHvrnQcZrW3Ln1n+yW+b2J3DFXPREepeRCZsWcR7OJV2UcuFOpRJ6t RdMf6JpIFF3OeAiBK2exqUhuFxxYnX61KoGFBaa9FSwmPJ7MX6IdqkpakS9MRtMIFTc1 zXrg==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello  LF 'ers,

I am trying out a Red Pitaya on LF RX. It's running the open source
HPSDR software which I have never really liked or got to grips with.
With huge respect to the writers it always seems like it now needs a
ground up re write as it has grown beyond its user interface IMHO, and
is far from intuitive to use. However, I may be stuck with it as the
firmware for running HDSDR which I am fully comfortable with and which
has been my go to software for SDR for many years, has not worked for
me with the Red Pitaya, although I haven't quite given up yet.

HPSDR  allows 2 receivers in effect, but having the one aerial means I
will  probably have to use a splitter. I would like to RX on LF and MF
at the same time. I haven't seen a commercially made one that goes low
enough, has anyone got a link to a DIY one please? Thanks.

I  am running the Red Pitaya for the first tie tonight, I had to add a
pre  amp  in front of it as it seemed a bit deaf on LF, I will be very
curious to see how it works. Listening for WSPR2 and WSPR15.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                          mailto:[email protected]