Re: LF: LU1DOW soon in MF/LF

To: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: LU1DOW soon in MF/LF
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 10:18:10 +0000
Cc: [email protected]
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=//Woz+ODyJTj/MSDafv1Zkzird3nsw7awEFwqCt47FY=; b=Jl/18tUYoTpesu64spYo5Wyt/xNFIr+M3shB8MWTtwfGpXETzM8oVK/lMrnFjiYR47 8VSEdLCAvAnTwpVr/7zVnpmIeQtopeznYAT9Wfuq/RlcH3dgwkbb/yQEDX6V8idF0weJ 4gm0HOp82fYxNR4U4rAlY8hRyyIURueLagUQwgtKzadpAygnuCKPxCwaNOq3DSHHdZOh GyFWp3ppnkn7qjM9J01yJ4BoePat8g6baKrxDY36K+HPcKUJMwy96LTJzR8olQUKbPOa E4SDheIXqhiJyDyS0EuRtIClqmTB0mw1gjO8Z8x3rKtlO/Cn3qR4KWSwjAg/S01iV12b QFWA==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Luis,

Thanks  to  you and Oscar for sharing, that looks deliciously powerful
and dangerous, I am liking that a lot :)

I  wonder  what  Oscar  did  for  a  filament choke, could you ask him
please?

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]