Re: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] Tonight TX WSPR-2 and WSPR-15

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] Tonight TX WSPR-2 and WSPR-15
From: Alex R7NT <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 15:59:08 +0300
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=MgaLRZBfy5dBxAUmt2oKJGdH4OiNEfVQDv4MFasT/3g=; b=p3SKa2SBHY0DrGjioGFoue8K3QRUFAALKg1yOPI0GqQpyW9Th5C1OdxqYRTLpOXUS8 QgnuS6hMhgTxAUloGVFNjkRPU2gjVBomYOPGB2oduVM4aRKFqnpfFoHC67/K/ooX0UrQ MV2vfXJO5+uz7L8+LZOGINuIuNYdnNB55qqf0kqB2goeQxXhRS5q8pObnPDrqq3/hn2B dopbEk+dVaW7sPDxmi0pzMV+1rQWMgTmkjf5lJx3Q3GZJ/3ocNb8v/Bp4hADxugh5FZf s4nyTPA80fgRV39icePrIc8T1Djpj2dMQ9vclU/5FH+DQIWNmawz9JXTjSrTPm2tJpyE krOQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Paul,
Actualy Grabbers on 136kHz now:
DF6NM   http://www.df6nm.de/grabber/Grabber.htm

73! Alex R7NT  136.73.ru

Mike and all,

Thank you for listening and for the reports. I was very pleased to receive WSPR-2 and WSPR-15 reports from you and WSPR-15 report from 2E0ILY last night.

With the added PSU fan things seem fine with the high duty cycle. I started out at 150 watts RF output. By morning it was closer to 200 watts as the antenna system resistance slowly decreased during the night. WSPR-15 gives me the opportunity to be heard with a bit weaker signal and perhaps get a bit more distance.

I'm using a stand alone beacon transmitter so I am not software dependent for WSPR transmitting. I do have WSPR-X running as a test and it has been stable running Windows 7 compatibility mode on my Windows 10 system for a few days. However I will not declare victory just yet as it was stable for a few days one other time without compatibility mode, then went back to crashing every few minutes.

Probably DFCW could go even further. I plan to try that soon but as far as I know there are very few grabbers these days.

73,
Paul N1BUG FN55mf