Re: LF: K7PO testing 8270.0

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: K7PO testing 8270.0
From: Ward K7PO <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 17:18:49 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Jim,

That would be awesome. You can see below when the Texas RX copied me. I'm going out tonight to get the GPS working properly.
I'm having a little trouble believing my first test went so well. Not even sure about the power level right now, but I think I can
get more than 600 ma antenna current. If I find and correct the GPS issue, I'll run another 24 hours on 8270.0.

-73-

Ward