Re: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] MF: report for last night

To: [email protected], 600 / 630 Meter Group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] MF: report for last night
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 11:23:03 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Rik,

I will be there from sunset (2150z) and continue for some hours if there is activity. I haven't heard of anyone else on your side who plans to try this night. Maybe you could email if you have to QRT.

I am certain we can have an easy QSO in good conditions. We just need some luck to both be QRV when those conditions come again.

73,
Paul N1BUG FN55mf