LF: RE: Re: G3KEV

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: G3KEV
From: James Cowburn <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 10:53:58 +0000
Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=8J7hnrnUB1jicYZ84wbRr60KjzlrqMlQGWsrdcpse2I=; b=uITKp7hAr4JgLkKk4kgP9yDcnsZd7nnRG+//LqDP59oE9efrLKcIsC1x9cfh0Us9Ky8yiJkkQpTFYGzxrM/lqfM17dfwU3wWpgDFMnTmRa9HT7QuoRoyxxsvXyvi7fG9P+VQL6a+ePA7UDT47s3OO4aG+7hQKt7/7hfylOTAn/eZard5wafe333iuEGfHJNKMZHoygBJtx4vARliTNZKuajXebTFTlWh5taA5kndeVb0c7EHQZ/TjoJxNVG2vzqheSehucTpc/Om/7RM0t7FVRqCHXtlYh58GSm/R842Oh1tSwnReD3Hx7DqjS/VBT2lG75KzOanQqnbdECE0uC7Ug==