Re: ULF: 36 mA carrier on 970 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ULF: 36 mA carrier on 970 Hz
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 18:34:44 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1517160888; bh=3nFJAStZ8JRoRh/JR3aDcJFF/mGXJon9cpEBiHJcuGY=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=FvTLbKNjtX9bGjl+1uHVyqLyObSCbMr25K9B/QqR1QbLe4g1aKx3baR1DxJSe4lnx /lN7v6K5+nRzm9WspiZW584i3TVvmXEzWP7Cp2BPj8e/p12Nbn2MJaI3WMLkAmyvjy hyrud67V059Oc+CM6b2t1oFjAVFUXZ+oma3P+s/dWLCMv3MAnBXCFn32OT2m0UPSi2 Ye2oc/jL9wMj8+CMhDXn5DZ7omymrMiKaOqRWJ29+OHm/rWBn9nXF6jHeP2mpqGexn 9cGqUNkelWUPw90rziP9OPm3DdvouMuu4O7U8oD18XOkxNs22gs8jIWIhcHcxlzimb B5BooUHWUg9PQ==
Sender: [email protected]
...the carrier still runs at 36 mA. It confirms that the construction actually holds the 12 kV permanently. Also the upwarming seems to be no problem. I will stop the carrier at 0 UTC and prepare the next /p experiment....

73, Stefan