Re: LF: 630m band activity. WX in VO1

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 630m band activity. WX in VO1
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2018 12:31:10 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Roelof, I checked when Paul mentioned that and notice the Dst was between zero and -10nT. it is not always a good indicator but interesting when it does follow the pattern. I have checked following Stefan's comments and the band performance seemed to be more dependent on his 'local' noise level (mainly static) It would seem from Laurence's data that low Dst does align with poor VLF levels at extreme range, but is not so obvious around Europe.

Alan
G3NYK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roelof Bakker" <[email protected]>