LF: MF: hoping for a trans-Atlantic JT9 QSO

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: MF: hoping for a trans-Atlantic JT9 QSO
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 11:23:24 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
I have been operating JT9 and CW on MF the past two nights. Easily worked VE7SL at 4048km. I have one, maybe two more nights before I must QRX to bring the variometer inside due to bad weather. I know it is late on the other side of the pond by the time we get darkness here, but if anyone will be up please look for me on JT9. It would be very nice to have a trans-Atlantic QSO in the log.

Some weeks ago I was getting good WSPR reports across the pond and I have increased EIRP some since then.

474.200 dial, I will be somewhere between 700 and 1300 audio freq from there, moving as necessary to avoid QRM.

73,
Paul N1BUG FN55mf