Re: LF: 8269.9 kHz EbNaut 31/12/17

To: [email protected], Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 8269.9 kHz EbNaut 31/12/17
From: Dexter McIntyre W4DEX <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 16:01:26 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=7DHRZTLr+S5dUhnR6ndKfyL2K4YK4E6/O4Wn+RTHghM=; b=KYvMk7NvebEk8CTPZ2cbnk3gP8tdYLS1t85QkLaFNDCv6U1JAEZR4Hl7DvnmlCbRiz wQVIUS9npJL6QuqjIujmnftqO4z1qWeXmOqmHHX2NkzQCtAUkKa7TZ6pfgnjqzqtnM9b 0n96qg62wNGZPcRiates/NfvNtUPgpReWhd8sapxfpxiGuW/BupwhoTgQ/DlvHn7FEg0 e9edx712iv/a0wC1z/JdP8tBxr2S6tJLMzeLlncNPKQwa+ir4sodF5LydxB8jEli5xWF tteBam7Dda4T46/dVW4znCzmGGaj8ellsvyX0lC9dkuaHYZum6Q+mLtjFo2cPfnIkF68 mcmw==
Sender: [email protected]