R: Re: VLF: Finally back on the 58 km band...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: Re: VLF: Finally back on the 58 km band...
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 19:40:39 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

just a quick question ;-) does the used code such a big difference on
the spectrum?
I mean during this week you transmitted 7 times (one per
day) a message (not decoded neither seen from my side :-( ) which is
displayed on the DL0AO grabber like a plain carrier, today you started
a longer message and no sign appears.. I cannot understand the reason :-

By the way now which is the right moment on LF/MF I guess I have a
faulty impedance transformer on the MF TX antenna and 1 hour ago while
testing new transformers to replace the faulty one the MF/LF medium
power TX went in short and either one or both FET joined the others in
the FET Vahlalla.. RIP

73 Marco IK1HSS