R: Re: R: Re: LF: TXing 2200m WSPR

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: Re: R: Re: LF: TXing 2200m WSPR
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 14:14:24 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul,

I guess that this is part of the play! When I had my first (analogic)
multimeter I was sure it was something stolen from heaven.. I was
looking also to parallax in order to read even the not readable :-))
Then with the years I added in my shack more measuring devices and time
of doubts started!
Was is reading this meter?? Vpk, Vpp, Vrms Vxxxxx?
With the age I'm now more confident in what I measure after speding
some time comparing the measures of different "tools" understanding
what they were doing and veryfing if they were tuned with the theory
and how much "serious" were my measures.
I remember once testing my first LF PA, I thought to be close to win a
Nobel prize: my PA was putting out about 50% more than the DC input! :-
)))
So never mind or be descouraged in Italian we say that troubles are the
salt of life ;-) if everything runs at the first attempt you miss a
lot! ;-)
Hope you will be able to find the culprit in your work and then you
will enjoy a lot of reports.

CU, Marco IK1HSS