LF: Re: wspr 474.2

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: wspr 474.2
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 11:12:31 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Marcel

Thank you for the report. I also saw it in the wspr spot database

Only 80w here, but the antenna is a 90m vertical top loaded and top feedes
based in my building tower. This really performs very good and the radiated power
may be well over 1W. Last night conditions were not good

I will transmit a CW Christmast beacon this coming days. You will probably be able
to hear the CW. Keep tuned ! ;-)

73 de Luis
EA5DOM