R: Re: LF:8270 Hz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: Re: LF:8270 Hz
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 19:57:53 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
While congratulating to Joe, Dex and Paul for the achievement :-) I'm
getting intrigued from the "tinnitus" mentioned from Markus and Dex.
I don't guess is the RF giving this effect but could be simply the
coil vibrating like a trasductor trasmitting an audio frequency which
although is in the "audible" field is not audible with easy but
recordered from the brain.
An 8kHz audio frequency could be easily cured with some open cells foam
and a thin (say a couple of cm thick) panel around the coil should
reduce or delete the effect. Due to the high voltage on the coil my
suggestion is to try to use white foam (the black one has some carbon
black inside..) and place the panel 10 cm away from the coil: it could
also be a sort of weather shield for the coil.

Has anybody already tried?

73 Marco IK1HSS