RE: LF: ZL QSO

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: ZL QSO
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 11:47:44 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Con

Thank you for a very interesting QSO mode. Seems that the word “beacon” was replaced for “Sounding message” ;-)

Anyway this feature, and also the commands you can send to an active station and get back your signal report automatically for example

makes this mode to work for QSO and also to be valid as a no operator present mode. Not just another WSPR of course

And for QSO, something more interesting that the rigid JT variations and probably more fun. No internet needed and no PC clock acccuracy

I’m Rx already and will be Tx also this evening

PS: We have a group here working with communications in caves with magnetic antennas at 38KHz. Actually using CW with Android Apps

to key and decodeand thinking about trying PSK. Bet that this mode would be very convenient for them

73 de Luis

EA5DOM