Re: R: Re: VLF: EbNaut message over 2877 km, DK7FC to RC4HAA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: R: Re: VLF: EbNaut message over 2877 km, DK7FC to RC4HAA
From: Domenico IZ7SLZ <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 18:45:43 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=YQ0aYE7UzeJOa3BL+bJ8oNQSQq4v4/REfLeMJHzGb90=; b=ScFHEhaj021pTi2L2U6fLjEh05kVk8foUldIkDdqO9BIPKrkLCwr95ypEDGoKwcZbX Ri0dUtwp9rFs9Ulc6Exz3Rt9TYkgpk559PmrhFVrUNHybsvCZycfY0MAXL57fooDrKlC 9x+JxpP/cy2jdqSwUrQ3tp/dswc+im2U5HpYaWdUE9p5dVBhUAg/pnZufHEfpYykQZb6 Ug31i+wZtfJUVNRZJtuhLfAYHMyshbhZUeby0NiQjODDI/42oGcP73Tl2yAVQ/MupL7c o6xFElAmjTvxbbEMlU6v6nbSDISCBHE+6zIrjXQF40o1DAWg52dvrIMSheDRZl19VLj6 XteA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi, Stefan
Thanks for reply.

Yes linux pc is using 'vttime' to calibrate soundcard and to timestamp the audio samples.
So SpecLab receives via vorbis stream, calibrated audio.
 Yes, you are right, the alpha1 looks very strange but note that it is observed at 42 uHz resolution.
Most probably i have to deal with 1pps pulse shaping to improve performance of vttime. Maybe it works ok in my LF experiments but need some adjustment for VLF.
73, Domenico