LF: RE: 630m WSPR TX

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: 630m WSPR TX
From: "Dave " <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 10:24:10 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Congratulations on being spotted, Roger. A 10m vertical with a top-hat can
be quite an effective antenna.
The easiest way to improve your set up would be to sort out your earthing
arrangements. Just laying some wires along the fence or in the flower bed
would help you get out. The longer the wires, the better. They don't need to
be buried to be effective.

73, Dave G3WCB IO80EI