Re: LF: CW 477.7 kHz

To: Roelof Bakker <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: CW 477.7 kHz
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017 17:52:08 -0230 (NDT)
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Congrats on the LT reception.  I've listened for that one for years
without hearing it.   JT is strong here :)   Thanks Roelof for the
report of strong sigs.
73
Joe

On Sun, 8 Oct 2017, Roelof Bakker wrote:

Hello Joe,

Good signal once more, but propagation is kind of weird.

I can here NDB's from Nunavut: YEK-329, YTE-332, RB-350, YCO-372,
UX-378 and even YQ, Churchil from Manitoba but Newfoundland NDB's
are weak. I also heard LT-305, Alert at 82 degrees north. The path
to the north is open since two days

The strangest catch is ZJT-340, Stephenville, Newfoundland, which is
quite rare here.

73,
Roelof, pa0rdt