Re: VLF: getting on 8.970kHz

To: rsgb lf group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: VLF: getting on 8.970kHz
From: JACK ASKEW <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 11:17:05 -0600 (MDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=shaw.ca; s=s20150330; t=1504891026; bh=KfLgUuCS/L3nY/dyhmKhmFXWqNCaepv2RdhbnUpIfMc=; h=Date:From:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject; b=ODowFWFNpe9nG0kOchYMF5Tschza164pvt/nxcqyZ/xdxpkZjZ0Pl9cFqsNAQishl o7cZCnXz86VAzpQ5x4fsAd4JORdob419zUSdANTX0Xz91W9xwZfmZvedhfq+b6rT4r u21UZmbbtU3N8GC2kP3HV8PuVJ8SZOSVUFrTSjU7Payn/JEK+9J91XlaI0U35QdUpB 4nah2wWods1KRvr8TzhLUXh1PIUWJ+FyBZn0my4Mw9m9D2dqqgqAifFa7j3MMSRqgE 6Mt4c/AYjTKagwpZ2LiAg5W2/wl4VruGlWMXg0Dm2O4GNqvRTpkYNv0QJrsI/JPCjv RrZKcRIOfgfNA==