Re: VLF: E-field receivers in Todmorden

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: E-field receivers in Todmorden
From: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017 06:43:28 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=abelian.org ; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To: MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From:References:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=bzHVS08fUJ1y1GycjOh3aQ5tTKhc0CsPOFnIfwgngZA=; b=QKLxzNwIwV9pMacTUxvHlGcYW6 gs5gkuEdEgJUKKcNxbhiJvDgiCFBQ5qUO+2TpaN74FiDyzMRVIrYmQo45IU6Vc4Y2csjdVY6pqLLl b1KI9VFLGj9iAEwVOeymf1UeyeT1va4OZRmlZa1KRRVT3OEq5/Rw/2+LSIkjNJE6ZNCA=;