RE: LF: G7NKS txing on 8.9kc CW 5wpm 300w into a ground loop 35m long

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: G7NKS txing on 8.9kc CW 5wpm 300w into a ground loop 35m long
From: James Cowburn <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 15:20:03 +0000
Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
Cc: "'Chris Osborn'" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=niGbl/0rL019L+nEGttWcylTEvezBPYVZ4OJoI6py8U=; b=RO1dxAbDJOl7mHz8gYPfuiDeKGcilCNBAj04ZygSof6UjdvAPgJgBliTrYm4pIxXC+Q3P99iaQPrfRcYnbGyKyvJDHM1NFAPrCdp5dyaNZm5X+1XWPuaa5M2YiMCX6qkYE64okewzP6IZfzbfAJxvPndayaO4rqvCdm5J55vwBQqF5LBTWYDH4oAMxDXfAmto3lk3vwp0GqK2cwetwmE8hzDe6ag3BeeKj4bYjKwNVL/pqUJX7qrUibpd2Edbrf7MgtYso6r90li1/rTUuK3wSiaMwe0V5fDWlGWuAk2vzxxpZHouRP4t7x709zsw0FzDqYRzPirqTbXY0/nOkM1uQ==